Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10713 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 97% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (HK$38,641) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)