Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11742 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 132% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,265 (HK$61,873) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)