Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12086 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 128% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,117 (HK$58,883) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)