Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,779 (1,832,920 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (26 minutes ago)