Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,401 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)