Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,666 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)