Cost of living comparison between Kotka, Finland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,659 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)