Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,485 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)