Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,761 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)