Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,737 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (43 minutes ago)