Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,375 (RM11,235) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)