Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20973 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,657 (RM7,901) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)