Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,602 (₨189,535) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)