Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01318 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,282 (₨97,223) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)