Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,978 (₨138,384) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)