Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23247 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,338 (10,058 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)