Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22796 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,363 (14,752 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)