Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23543 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,131 (9,050 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)