Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23443 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,410 (14,548 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)