Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01413 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,159 (руб 82,014) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)