Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,428 (Php85,101) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)