Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,185 (¥289,044) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)