Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00726 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 101% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,538 (900,358 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)