Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 106% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,429 (867,673 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)