Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,975 (₨210,641) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)