Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25731 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,222 (8,637TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)