Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,073 (8,303TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)