Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,323 (5,196TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)