Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,116 (₨80,410) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)