Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,465 (534,471 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)