Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €795 (7,938,714 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)