Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,900 (6,337,162 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)