Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,906 (7,289,393 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)