Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,097 (¥285,117) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)