Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,311 (₨106,879) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)