Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)