Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,855 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (42 minutes ago)