Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,855 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)