Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,386 (¥660,829) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (20 minutes ago)