Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 (¥521,040) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)