Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,934 (110,204 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (43 minutes ago)