Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02582 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,995 (77,269 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (44 minutes ago)