Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,699 (RM12,769) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)