Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,302 (C$3,440) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)