Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,330 (C$3,603) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)