Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00910 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,752 (Shilling302,245) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)