Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,757 (Shilling303,217) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)