Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,499 (¥552,020) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (41 minutes ago)