Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,328 (¥516,026) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (36 minutes ago)