Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,620 (Shilling197,052) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)