Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,022 (31,885₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)