Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02862 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €993 (34,691₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)