Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,643 (3,316,422 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)