Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,637 (3,340,673 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)