Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,684 (5,205,388 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)