Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,917 (7,784,473 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (33 minutes ago)