Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,106 (5,623,151 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)