Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 (5,191,010 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)