Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06565 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,042 (R 31,108) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)