Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,318 (10,262 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)