Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23114 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,555 (11,053 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)