Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02528 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,429 (56,528 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)