Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02557 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,430 (55,900 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (37 minutes ago)