Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03620 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,209 (33,391₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)