Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09244 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,809 (19,572 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)