Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14709 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,272 (8,649 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (27 minutes ago)