Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12539 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €691 (5,508 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)