Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11650 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €707 (6,072 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)