Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,225 (﷼ 46,656,870) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)