Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,276 (﷼ 82,559,682) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)