Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,494 (﷼ 56,271,070) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)