Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03404 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,345 (68,880₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)