Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,388 (руб 147,645) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)