Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,612 (C$4,001) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)