Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,552 (C$3,985) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)