Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,199 (370,741 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)