Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24197 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,337 (5,524TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)