Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,074 (¥272,053) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)