Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,878 (¥438,243) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (26 minutes ago)