Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,557 (¥434,317) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)