Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (¥300,998) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)