Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,759 (¥228,460) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)