Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,107 (¥260,676) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)