Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,340 (₨ 273,025) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)