Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,976 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)