Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)