Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,490 (元32,717) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)