Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09632 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,908 (30,189 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)