Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09746 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 (27,243 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (34 minutes ago)