Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10106 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,043 (49,903 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)