Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,657 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)