Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,812 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)