Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,768 (74,843 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)