Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03839 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,035 (53,014 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)