Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03924 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,734 (44,180 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)