Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03935 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,756 (44,633 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)