Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,107 (3,941,283 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)