Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,030 (2,788,396 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 2 hours ago)