Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,271 (3,290,272 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)