Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,169 (4,010,664 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)